Escape the heat and entertain into the evening with our 5 Ideas to Elevate Your Outdoor Space. Summer is here and the entertainment is only beginning!
Although many choose to entertain indoors, is your outdoor space holding you back? Many enjoy being outside with their friends and family during those warm, summer months. Is your outdoor living space lacking that ‘wow’ factor? Is it dull & dilapidated? Here are some ideas that are sure to help you elevate your outdoor entertainment area just in time for a backyard barbecue, 4th of July celebration, and more!
- Lighting: Lighting is one of the easiest ways to take your outdoor living space to the next level. There are many lighting options depending on your style, budget, and space. Here at A19, we love crafting light fixtures that will create a feeling of warmth and excitement. We do this for every season of entertainment — especially summer!
- Deck: Installing a deck in your backyard does more than just add an aesthetically pleasing element to your home’s exterior. It also creates the perfect place to entertain. Decks provide space for your guests to play games, sit back, and relax into those summer evenings. Not only are they a great entertainment piece, but decks also help to better utilize your outdoor space.
- Fire Pit: Heat things up and add a fire pit to your outdoor living space this summer. Not only do fire pits add a good focal point to your backyard, but they are also a great entertainment piece! You can sit around the fire with a glass of wine, or even making s’mores with the family! Fire pits can bring an experience that is perfect for those summer evenings!
- Outdoor Bar/Kitchen: Transform your backyard into the ultimate hang out spot with an outdoor bar/kitchen. They can be perfect for evening entertainment & cooking. A backyard bar/kitchen is a great way to elevate your outdoor living. And make hosting those summer parties a breeze!
- Seating: Outdoor entertainment ultimately needs the perfect outdoor seating to add the final finishing touch. Depending on the size of your space, you may want to opt for area-specific options. If you have a larger space you can get away with a bulkier table and chairs, or even an outdoor sectional. For smaller spaces, try light & bright colored furniture and throw pillows to help give the impression of a larger, more area.
After last year’s summer indoors, we can’t wait to get back outside to safely entertain friends & family. How are you planning to entertain this summer season?