TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We do NOT sell user information or the data we use for analysis.
Your privacy is important to us.
We do NOT collect IP addresses or user information.
- Analytical information we use is collected through Google.
- We can see how many users have visited the site.
- What pages on our website were visited.
- The amount of time spent our website.
- The city and country the user lives in.
- Click-through and scroll through rate of each web page.
- Keywords used to find the website.
- How the user came to the website (organic search, direct link, social media, referral from another site).
We do NOT sell any client information or data used for analysis.
Your privacy is important to us. Your proprietary information will not be divulged to others or sold. Our contracts are designed to protect both parties.
Terms and Conditions
Terms of Payment:
- Open credit terms are 30 days from date of invoice with approved credit. Merchandise is invoiced on the day of shipment.
- Open credit is only extended to accounts in good standing. Some orders require a 50% deposit and/or prepayment.
- Overdue invoices may cause a delay of shipment and/or change of terms from Net 30 to Prepaid. Outstanding balances are subject to 1.5% per month interest, all collection costs, court costs, and legal fees incurred to collect delinquent balances. Returned payments will be assessed a fee of $30. A19 reserves the right to change credit terms at any time.
- Standard in-stock items (as shown in our catalog) typically ship within 1-2 business days.
- Orders with a special finish are made-to order and normally ships within 5 business days.
- Expedited shipping services are available upon request. We recommend verifying lead times for rush orders.
- For orders over 25 units or those requiring special customization, please call for an estimated ship date. We ship all orders complete and generally do not place items on backorder. Because we make our own product, we are never “out of stock”
- All orders are shipped FOB Ontario, California USA. We reserve the right to select the carrier and strive to ship via the carrier with the best service and most competitive rates. Unless otherwise specified, shipping charges will be prepaid and billed. Third party shipping requires authorization and a valid UPS or FedEx account in good standing. Carriers may charge an additional fee for using third-party billing. For shipments direct to the consumer, residential delivery rates and surcharges charged by the carrier apply. We do not charge any additional drop ship or handling fees. Free freight does not apply to the non-contiguous US., air shipments, or residential dropship.
- Returns: A returned goods authorization (RGA) number is required for all returns*. Please include our invoice number, item number, and reason for return with the request. Goods must be returned within 30 days of authorization and the RGA number must be clearly marked on the carton. A19, in its sole and exclusive discretion, shall have the right to accept returns of goods from the customer or refuse unauthorized returns. Credit will be issued for the merchandise amount only for authorized returns of NEW product received in good condition. Freight charges will not be refunded. Customer shall be responsible for any costs and expenses associated with the return, including, but not limited to, any applicable shipping costs. *Fixtures made with customizable options (i.e. finishes, different lamping options, diffusers, custom orders made-to-order, large orders made-to-order, etc.), used items, or product purchased more than 3 months prior are non-returnable.
- Damages: All shipments are packed carefully using carrier approved packaging methods and materials. If any merchandise is received in damaged condition, A19 will assist in filing claims and shipping replacement product. Please report the damage to us immediately and retain all original contents at the delivery destination for possible inspection. Claims must be filed in writing within ten days of receipt of shipment. Please place a new purchase order for the replacement product. Upon claim settlement with A19, credit will be issued.
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY:
- A19 ceramic lighting fixtures are made under the highest standards of quality and workmanship. A-19, Inc. warrants to the original consumer purchaser for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home, that the ceramic fixture will be free from defects in material and workmanship when properly installed and under normal conditions of use. Other purchasers (including purchasers for industrial, commercial and business use) are warranted for a period of 5 years from the original date of purchase (the -homeowners).
- If a defect is found, A-19, Inc. will, at its election, repair or replace FREE OF CHARGE any part that proves defective in material and manufacturing workmanship, under proper installation, use and service. Assistance may be obtained by calling 1-800-664-4204, emailing email@example.com or writing A-19, Inc. PO Box 9473 Ontario, CA 91762. Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must accompany all warranty claims.
- Damage due to installation error, product abuse, product misuse, or accidental breakage, whether performed by a contractor, service company, or yourself, are excluded from this warranty. This warranty does not apply to lamps (bulbs), transformers, polycarbonate lenses, discoloration, or disfiguration due to solvents or abrasive techniques. A-19, Inc. will not be responsible for labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair or replacement, nor for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages, losses, injury or costs of any nature relating A19 fixtures.
- Except as provided by law, this warranty is in lieu of and excludes all other warranties, conditions and guarantees, whether expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise, including without restriction those of merchantability or of fitness for use. This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy
- Overview: For over 20 years, A-19, Inc. (A19, the Company) has focused on building a reputation for excellence in the decorative lighting industry. To maintain this reputation, we work hard to keep our product presentation consistent. A19 is dedicated to ensuring that on every level from product presence to order fulfillment each of our valued distributors has the same opportunity to benefit from our hard-earned reputation and market presence. To that end, the Company has a Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy.
- Products Covered: This policy applies to any and all products supplied by A19.
- Terms: This policy is effective as of January 01, 2019. It will remain in effect until withdrawn with formal written notice by A19. The Company reserves sole rights to modify, cancel, or make exceptions to this policy or any other policies set forth by the Company at any time with written notice.
The MAP Policy is a unilateral policy decision of A19. Customers are free to establish their own resale prices. A19 does, however, reserve the right to withdraw from the customer the right to sell, display or list A19 products based on noncompliance with this or any other company policy. If a customer violates this policy, A19 will cease accepting orders from the customer, whether derived from the Internet or otherwise.
This policy concerns minimum advertised pricing only. It does not replace or supersede any other terms and conditions previously set forth by the Company.
Only the Company can determine whether or not this policy has been violated. The terms of this MAP policy are confidential and should not be disclosed to other parties. As always, any questions or concerns may be relayed directly to A19.