This one-of-a-kind wall light is made from kiln-fired ceramic. This round wall sconce has a glowing ring of circular perforations along the edge, adding interest to the modern form of the St. Vincent Downlight. This fully shielded ceramic light fixture meets IDA’s Dark-Sky Standards directing all light downward and can be used anywhere, indoors or out, easily converting to wet locations.
- Dimensions: 9.5″W x 7.5″H x 5″D
- Standard Lamping: Uses (1) 100W E26 Medium Base A19 Bulb. (Bulb not included)
- Paintable bisque ceramic. Handmade in the USA.
- Resistant to rust and corrosion. Suitable for indoor or outdoor damp locations.
- UL Listed
- (1) 100W max E26 medium base A19 compatible LED, CFL or Halogen (Bulb not included)
- WETL: Wet Location Downlight label (Bulb not included)
- LEDGU24: (1) 11W GU24 base dimmable Energy Star LED, 2700K, 1100 lumens (Bulb included)
- GU24: (1) GU24 base, LED or CFL (Bulb not included)