REFUND AND RETURNS POLICY
A-19, Inc. PO Box 9473 Ontario, CA 91762 USA | 909-319-8120 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Returns and Exchanges
We want you to love our ceramic lighting as much as we love making it. We work hard to ensure that all our customers are satisfied with our products and level of service. We are here to help! Any questions, comments or product inquires, please contact us.
We gladly accept exchanges and returns for all eligible and resaleable products (as shown in our catalog). *We do not accept returns on fixtures with custom finishes. Finishes are hand-applied to order and for this reason, once a finish is applied the fixture is not returnable or exchangeable. *All customized sconces and pendants are final sale as they are handmade to your specification and cannot be resold. Any other custom made-to-order work is not eligible for cancellation or return. Products that have been modified in any way (i.e. cord has been cut or altered altered) will not be eligible for returns or exchanges.
Please contact us if you are unsure if any product is eligible for return/exchange.
A returned goods authorization (RGA) number is required for all returns*. Please include your order number, item number, and
reason for return with your request. Goods must be returned within 30 days of authorization and the RGA number must be clearly marked on the carton.
How to Make a Return:
- Please contact us to request a Return Goods Authorization via email at email@example.com. Once we have received your request and approved your return, we will send you further instructions.
- All returned merchandise must be in good/new condition, properly packed, and returned to A19 within 30 days of issuance of the RGA.
- Upon receipt, credit will be issued for the cost paid for the fixture. Shipping charges will not be refunded.
- Any item not in its original condition, damaged, or missing parts for reasons not due to our error will not be refunded.
- Please note: A19 cannot assume responsibility for reimbursement or compensation for packages lost or damaged in transit. Please pack carefully with all original packing material and ship with a method that has tracking.
A19, in its sole and exclusive discretion, shall have the right to accept returns of goods from the customer or refuse unauthorized returns. Credit will be issued for the merchandise amount only for authorized returns of new product received in good condition. Freight charges will not be refunded. Customer shall be responsible for any costs and expenses associated with the return, including, but not limited to, any applicable shipping costs. *Fixtures made with customizable options (i.e. finishes, different lamping options, custom orders made-to-order, large orders made-to-order, etc.), used items, or product purchased more than 3 months prior are non-returnable.
We do our best to ensure our fixtures arrive to you in good condition. All shipments are packed carefully using carrier approved packaging methods and materials.
In the unfortunate event a portion of your order is received in damaged condition, please contact us immediately. A19 will promptly assist in replacing or repairing needed items and filing claims with the shipping company.
Please report the damage to us immediately and retain all original contents at the delivery destination for possible inspection. Damage claims must be filed in writing within ten days of receipt of shipment.
Again, we are here to help ensure you are delighted with your order. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if we can be of assistance. We are happy to help!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions related to exchanges, returns, and refunds.