Our Amber Current Sconce is a cylinder-shaped flush wall light. It projects an up-and-down light pattern through its open top and bottom. This jewel-inspired wall sconce is exceptional for lighting guest bathrooms, grand entryways, outdoor patios, and other architectural features. Many designers enjoy specifying a custom finish to match their color palette. Another design tip is to mix-and-match with other light fixture styles from our Jewel Collection. You can also enjoy using energy efficient LED smart light bulbs. All of our ceramic lighting is meticulously handmade in the USA by our local artisans; built to last indefinitely.
- Provides up & down wall light while eliminating harsh glare
- Resistant to corrosion and well suited for indoor or covered outdoor use
- Recessed back to conceal wiring & mount flush over a junction box
- LED Smart Bulb Compatible
- Handmade in California, USA
All of our light fixtures are made to U.S. and Canadian UL, ETL and CSA standards. We use UL listed electrical components in our fixtures.
G3A: AMBER CURRENT SCONCE
DIMENSIONS: 4.25″W x 11″H x 4″D (ADA Compliant)
- Standard/Damp Location: Accepts (1) E26 Base Bulb (Not included)
- Energy Star LED: (1) Energy Star E26 Base LED Bulb Included
- Outdoor/WET Location: Accepts (1) E26 Base Bulb (Not included)
- Outdoor/WET LED: (1) WET Rated E26 Base LED Bulb Included
G3AADA: AMBER CURRENT ADA SCONCE
DIMENSIONS: 5.25″W x 9.75″H x 4″D (ADA Compliant)
- Standard/Damp Location: Accepts (1) E12 Base Bulb (Not included)
- Energy Star LED: (1) Energy Star E12 Base LED Bulb Included
All of our fixtures can be used for both indoor and outdoor locations. Our fixtures are rated for standard use for indoor and damp locations. Such as, bathrooms, patios and covered garages. Our Standard/Damp Location wall sconces when used outdoors need to be under an eave or overhang.
To use our fixtures in direct rain you will need to select our Outdoor/WET Location lamping option. You can view all of our sconces that we make Outdoor/WET here.
CALIFORNIA PROP 65
You can see our California Prop 65 Page for the disclosure. You can also follow the link to the state’s full list of regulations.
California Residents: Prop 65 regulations