Our Crestline Sconce is a cylinder-shaped flush wall light. It projects an up-and-down light pattern through its open top and bottom. This wall sconce is exceptional for lighting guest bathrooms, grand entryways, outdoor patios, and other architectural features. Designers enjoy choosing color and finish for their fixtures. This allows them to create with their design plan. Another design tip is to mix-and-match with other shapes and styles from the Silhouette Collection. You can also enjoy using energy efficient LED smart light bulbs. But most importantly, all of our ceramic lighting is made in the USA by our local artisans. Our products are meticulously handmade and built to last indefinitely.
- Provides up & down wall light while eliminating harsh glare
- Resistant to corrosion and well suited for indoor or covered outdoor use
- Recessed back to conceal wiring & mount flush over a junction box
- LED Smart Bulb Compatible
- Handmade in California, USA
All of our light fixtures are made to U.S. and Canadian UL, ETL and CSA standards. We use UL listed electrical components.
F200J: CRESTLINE SCONCE
DIMENSIONS: 7.75″W x 10.25″H x 4″D (ADA Compliant)
- Standard/Damp Location: (1) Energy Star E26 Base LED Bulb Included
- Outdoor/WET LED: (1) WET Rated E26 Base LED Bulb Included
All of our fixtures are suitable for both indoor and outdoor locations. Our standard light fixture can be used in moist environments. Such as, bathrooms, patios and covered garages. Our Standard/Damp Location wall sconces are sufficient for outdoors if under an eave or overhang.
Any fixture placed outdoors in direct rain needs to have an Outdoor/WET lamping option. You can view all of our sconces that we make with as Outdoor/WET here.
CALIFORNIA PROP 65
You can see our California Prop 65 Page for the disclosure. You can also follow the link to the state’s full list of regulations.
California Residents: Prop 65 regulations