Our Majorca Corner Sconce is a cornice-shaped, flush wall light. It projects an up light pattern through its open top. Our classic corner wall sconce is used for for lighting guest bathrooms, grand entryways, and living rooms. They can also be used to highlight architectural features. Designers enjoy choosing a custom color and finish to match their overall design. Another design tip is to mix-and-match with other styles from our Islands of Light Collection. You can also enjoy using energy efficient LED and smart light bulbs in our fixtures. All of our ceramic lighting is handmade in the USA by our local artisans. But most importantly our products are meticulously built to last indefinitely.
- Provides up wall light while eliminating harsh glare
- Resistant to corrosion and well suited for indoor or covered outdoor use
- Recessed back to conceal wiring & mount flush over a junction box
- LED Smart Bulb Compatible
- Must be mounted in a 90 degree corner and can be mounted on either side.
Each of our light fixtures are made to U.S. and Canadian UL, ETL and CSA standards with UL listed electrical components.
102CNR: MAJORCA CORNER SCONCE
DIMENSIONS: 11.5″W x 6.5″H x 8″D
- Standard/Damp Location: Accepts (1) E12 Base Bulb (Not included)
- Energy Star LED: (1) Energy Star E12 Base LED Bulb Included
All of our fixtures are suitable for both indoor and outdoor locations. Our fixtures are rated for standard use for indoor and damp locations. Such as, bathrooms, patios and covered garages. Our Standard/Damp Location wall sconces when used outdoors need to be under an eave or overhang.
To use our fixtures in direct rain you will need to select our Outdoor/WET Location lamping option. You can view all of our sconces that we make Outdoor/WET here.
CALIFORNIA PROP 65
You can see our California Prop 65 Page for the disclosure. You can also follow the link to the state’s full list of regulations.
California Residents: Prop 65 regulations