Our Skyros Downlight Sconce is a tall cylinder-shaped flush wall light. It projects a downlight pattern through its open bottom. This modern wall sconce is exceptional for lighting guest bathrooms, grand entryways, outdoor patios, and other architectural features. Many designers enjoy specifying a custom finish to match their color palette. Another design tip is to mix-and-match with other light fixture styles from our Islands of Light Collection. You can also enjoy using energy efficient LED smart light bulbs. All of our ceramic lighting is meticulously handmade in the USA by our local artisans; built to last indefinitely.
- Provides down wall light while eliminating harsh glare
- Resistant to corrosion and well suited for indoor or covered outdoor use
- Recessed back to conceal wiring & mount flush over a junction box
- Paintable ANY color
- LED Smart Bulb Compatible
- Handmade in California, USA
All of our light fixtures are made to U.S. and Canadian UL, ETL and CSA standards with UL listed electrical components.
213: SKYROS DOWNLIGHT SCONCE
DIMENSIONS: 5.25″W x 12″H x 4″D (ADA Compliant)
- Standard/Damp Location: Accepts (1) E26 Base Bulb (Not included)
- Energy Star LED: (1) Energy Star E26 Base LED Bulb Included
- Outdoor/WET Location: Accepts (1) E26 Base Bulb (Not included)
- Outdoor/WET LED: (1) WET Rated E26 Base LED Bulb Included
FINISH: We are showing this item in Bare Bisque. Additionally, you can order in your choice of ANY color or signature A19 finish. See all finishes.
If you don’t find the perfect fixture among our vast assortment of shapes and sizes, please contact us. Our specialty is making our light fixtures ANY color. We’re also able to add custom cut-outs and textures. As a result, you’ll find that A19’s wall sconces and pendants can complement any décor.
All of our fixtures are suitable for both indoor and outdoor locations. Our fixtures are rated for standard use for indoor and damp locations. Such as, bathrooms, patios and covered garages. Our Standard/Damp Location wall sconces when used outdoors need to be under an eave or overhang.
To use our fixtures in direct rain you will need to select our Outdoor/WET Location lamping option. You can view all of our sconces that we make Outdoor/WET here.
CALIFORNIA PROP 65
You can see our California Prop 65 Page for the disclosure. You can also follow the link to the state’s full list of regulations.
California Residents: Prop 65 regulations