Our Vortex Low-Voltage Mini Pendant is a swirled bell-shaped light. It provides ample down-light without glare. This modern-inspired ceiling light is beautiful alone or over many surfaces in your home. Such as, over a small table in a living room or sitting area. As well as, in a guest bath or grouped in a series over a kitchen island. Designers enjoy choosing color and finish for their fixtures. Another design tip is to mix-and-match with other shapes and styles from the Studio Collection. You can also use Smart Bulbs in our light fixtures. But most importantly, all of our ceramic lighting is made in the USA by our local artisans. Our products are meticulously handmade and built to last indefinitely.
- Provides ample downlight while eliminating harsh glare
- Resistant to corrosion and well suited for indoor or covered outdoor use
- Choice of 6ft coaxial cord, brushed nickel mono-point canopy and integrated transformer
- LED Smart Bulb Compatible
- Handmade in California, USA
All of our light fixtures are made to U.S. and Canadian UL, ETL and CSA standards. We use UL listed electrical components.
LVMP12: VORTEX LOW-VOLTAGE MINI PENDANT
DIMENSIONS: 5″W x 4.75″H
- Standard/Damp Location: (1) 12V GU5.3 Base Halogen MR16 Bulb Included
- Energy Star LED: (1) 12V GU5.3 Base LED MR16 Bulb Included
All of our fixtures are suitable for both indoor and outdoor locations. Our standard light fixture can be used in moist environments. Such as, bathrooms, patios and covered garages. Our Standard/Damp Location wall sconces are sufficient for outdoors if under an eave or overhang.
Any fixture placed outdoors in direct rain needs to have an Outdoor/WET lamping option. You can view all of our sconces that we make with as Outdoor/WET here.
CALIFORNIA PROP 65
You can see our California Prop 65 Page for the disclosure. You can also follow the link to the state’s full list of regulations.
California Residents: Prop 65 regulations